Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Dan Rather Probably Thinks I Should Respond

What's really sad is that they sent the e-mail to me and GOT THE LAST NAME WRONG.

Abidjan,
Cote d'Ivoire.
West Africa
14/09/2004

MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Martins Camara, a Banker and accountant with BIAO BANK
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. I am the personal accounts manager to ENGR.
MORRIS PAIT, a National of your country, who used to work with an oil
servicing company here in Cote Ivoire.

My client, his wife, and their three children were involved in the ill
fated Kenya Airways crash in the coasts of Abidjan in January 2000 in
which all passengers on board died. Since then I have made several
inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients direct or extended
relatives but has been unsuccessful.
After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name
over the internet,to see if I could locate any member of his family
hence I contacted you.

Of particular interest is this huge deposit with our bank here in,where
the deceased has an account valued at about ($9.5 million US
dollars).They have issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or the bank will
declare the account unservisable and unclaimed fund thereby converting
the fund to the bank's treasury.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the direct relatives for
over last 2 years now, I will seek your consent to present you as the next
of kin of the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the
proceeds of this account valued at ($9.5million US dollars) can be
released to you and then you and I can share the money.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

If you can handle this with me reach me now via email. Should you
agree to work with me to realizing this goal, kindly reconfirm your full
name, contact addresses inluding phone and fax numbers and your date of
birth.

Anticipating your urgent return message regarding this matter.

Regards,

Martins Camara.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home