Monday, January 11, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

I'm not sure why this song got airplay today, but I heard it on the radio today and immediately flashed back to the video. No, there was nothing special about the video itself -- the thiong was typical '80's cheese. Remember back in the '80's, when the tag for the video would appear in the corner of the screen, it would say the name of the song, the name of the artist, the name of the album, and the name of the label. For this song, it always said:

Living in a Box
Living in a Box
Living in a Box
[Record Label Name]

Couldn't they have just re-named the label?

Beyond that, this song will almost certainly get stuck in your head. Plus, the title will lead to at least one Beavis-like chuckle from someone reading this.



You're welcome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home