Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

Once again, I've got a defining song for this category. This is actually a pretty good song, and the fact that it's by George Harrison is another point in its favor. But it definitely gets stuck in your head. However, we'll forgive it because (a) Harrison was a member of the Beatles (b) the video's an underrated 1980's classic, and (c) he gave us a brilliant Simpsons cameo in one of the best Simpsons episodes ever. Besides, as far as we know, he has never collaborated on anything with the Scorpions.



You're welcome.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home