Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

When I was reading Bill Simmons' Book of Basketball, he mentioned in a footnote a list of things he likes that would lead to having to explain that he's not gay despite liking these things (not that there's anything wrong with that). In a totally unrelated point, I admit that I like Elton John's music.

Although I really don't think this song should play in a gym, which happened today at the gym while I was working out. Apparently, Hawaii is too laid back.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home