Friday, September 17, 2004

The John Kerry Post of the Day

My latest discovery about my favorite cheese-eating surrendermonkey-looking Ketchup King cum Presidential candidate:

Moxie takes note of something that makes Ketchup Boy so much more like the common man (hat tip: MartiniPundit)...
Thanks to Vik at the Big Picture, I learned John Kerry named his $150,000+ yacht “Scaramouche.”

Which of course is “A stock character in commedia dell’arte and pantomime, depicted as a boastful coward or buffoon.”

How apropos of John Kerry especially as he choose the French spelling.

Sometimes, I think it's a dream, and I'll wake up and Bush will be forced to run against a real candidate. One other question -- can't he afford a more expensive yacht? Maybe Teresa cut off his allowance or something.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home