Friday, February 26, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

I'm pretty sure this song will be a contender for Most Annoying Song of the Decade, if not century (yes, I know the century's a bit young). It's stuck in my head almost immediately after I hear it, it's impossible to get rid of it. Also, the end of the video is more than a little disturbing.



You're welcome.

UPDATE: Just to clarify, since faithful reader ST brought it up. I don't think it's a bad song. In fact, it's actually a pretty good song. And while I find Lady Gaga extremely weird, I have to give her props as an artist -- it's pretty clear she's groundbreaking, original, and will be an influence on a generation of artists going forward. Unlike, say, the Scorpions.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home