Monday, March 01, 2010

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

I don't really find this song annoying, and I also don't think it's one that gets stuck in other people's heads. Just mine, and I'm not sure why. I also know there's another version of the song with Chad Kroeger on lead, but I'm more likely to use Nickleback some other time for this feature, so might as well use Alex Band here. Plus, you have to love a song where the video looks like it was filmed for less than $500 using the people who showed up in a park that day.



You're welcome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home