Monday, September 26, 2011

What Annoying Song Is Stuck In My Head Today?

If I need to suffer with a song stuck in my head, why shouldn't you have to do the same? Sometimes they're good, most times they're bad... but no matter what, they make you suffer. So I like to share the suffering whenever it happens.

I ran the Navy Five Miler in Arlington yesterday, and actually made it through the entire race without collapsing, crying like a small child, or incurring any significant injuries.  Yes, I finished well back in the pack, but my goal was survival.  I like to keep things simple.

Anyway, this played as we crossed the starting/finish line during part of the race (the course doubled back in several places).  It's also a personal favorite, and helped make up for the silly announced rules of the race that said one could not wear an audio device while running (which was not enforced in any way at all).



You're welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home