Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The Wedding Update

This update is brought to you by the Lord of Truth. He asked for it...

297 days to go...

Our last Wedding Update featured the following...

I should take this moment to point out the failure of certain people (coughjohnnygoblincoughlordoftruthcough) to point out the passing of the 300 day countdown to the end of my single life. Of course, I'm just asking for more abuse.
Johnny Goblin had the good sense to ignore the challenge... or, just ignore the blog in general. I would say something derogatory about Comcast or Newburgh, but there's no need to get nasty.

But the Lord decided to challenge my ability to calculate the amount of time left until my wedding...

Hey, according to my countdown-o-meter, there are 328 days remaining until your big day:

Time until August 30, 2005, at
Midnight(UTC time)

328 days
7881 hours
472907 minutes
28374444 seconds
You'd think someone in the wedding party would keep track of the date. Hey, I still remember his anniversary. The Lord has already generated an impressive list of reasons for his fauz pas (and to be fair, he figured it out himself before I responded)...
And can we attribute my countdown mistake to metric time? Or perhaps the gradual slowing of the Earth's rotation? How about just blaming it on the Liberals abuse
of temporal laws?
Personally, I'm blaming John Ashcroft and the Patriot Act. With that being said, the Lord can make amends by contacting the Priestly Prince of Parliament (Lights) for an answer to the original questions I posed in the aforementioned Wedding Update.
And yes, that's his new (un)official name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home